The Elveden Cottage is a beautiful home with a lovely warm cottage feel both inside and out. The exterior radiates cottage charm with a stepped roofline, chimney breast, Tudor beams, boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding and a stable front door.
True to cottage style, no two rooms are the same and interesting features meet you at every turn. The lounge has feature beams and a warming electric stove set within a tiled hearth. The kitchen / dining area, set in the heart of the home, also has feature beams. Here the ivory, farmhouse-style fitted kitchen includes a range cooker, ceramic sink and breakfast bar, and to the dining area, there’s a beautiful cottage-style extending dining table.
Through into the bedrooms and more cottage comfort awaits. The master bedroom with en-suite includes extensive wardrobe space and there’s also a window seat to take in the view outside. As for the bathroom, it’s cottage luxury all the way with a beautiful Victorian style roll top bath with ball feet.
If you love the feel and comfort that a cottage-style home provides, then you’re going to love the Elveden Cottage.
Please note: This home now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Irish oak PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Distinctive stepped roof-line and feature false chimney breast to the lounge
- Feature Tudor beams to the gable end and roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding detail
- Cottage-style exterior black half lantern lighting
- Composite, oak effect, stable front door and French doors to the dining area
- Feature beams to the ceiling and around the fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- Flamerite electric stove with coal set in a tiled hearth
- Cottage-style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Cottage-style furniture including a coffee table, lamp table and TV unit
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains and Roman blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fitted study with ivory furniture including desk and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
- Kitchen with dining area and separate utility room
- Vaulted ceiling with feature beams
- Range cooker with chimney hood
- Breakfast bar with storage baskets and a drawer, and Oslo oak effect stools
- Ivory farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Ceramic sink with mixer tap
- Extending farmhouse-style dining table and slatted back chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and vinyl flooring to the kitchen and utility
- Master bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, window seat and en-suite shower room
- Freestanding bedside cabinets
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains to the bedrooms
- Victorian style bathroom with traditional roll top bath with ball feet
- Country cottage-style white vanity units, heated towel rails and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
What does GoldShield Ten Year Warranty cover?
Protect yourself in case your park home has any defects that you
weren’t aware of when you bought it.
Sawyers Park Homes
01322 536636 email@example.com
01322 683604 firstname.lastname@example.org